Okay, so Cherri wants me to blog about ME. Her blog was fun to read so I thought I would do one too. Here are a few things about me:
1) I am afraid of really loud thunder. Not the soft rumbles, but the really loud CRACKS. Every time the lightning gets really close and loud I am afraid that our house will be hit. The only other thing I am really afraid of is climbing a ladder.
2) My favorite animal is a dolphin. Someday I would like to swim with the dolphins! They are so beautiful and cute and smart and fast.
3) I love water: waterfalls, streams, creeks, beaches, and lakes. They really help me to feel peaceful.
4) I love nature in general. Going somewhere that is really beautiful with mountains or lush greenery is really relaxing for me.
5) I enjoy learning. I have studied many things and have learned a little about a lot. The things I have learned something about so far (in no particular order) are: personal finance, cooking/baking, computers, physics, photography, decorating/design, sales, geology, human relations, parenting, dog training, the gospel/scriptures, drawing & painting, German, auto repair, real estate, nutrition & health, music, business, and most recently, emergency preparedness. Learning is FUN!
6) I am an absolute sucker for a thoughtful compliment. I even have a place where I have written down the nicest things people have said to me.
7) I went to MCC instead of my last 3 years of high school. I changed my major from secondary education physics to business (go figure!).
8) I like to write. Writing helps me clarify my thoughts and express myself. I have many journals and lists cluttering up my house. Right now I am writing for the homemaking cottage and it is so much fun!
9) I don't usually express my opinion if it might possibly offend someone. Because of that I often keep quiet when I am around others. If I do say something, I often berate myself for it afterwards. Strangely though, I am not easily offended by what others say. It must be from growing up around my dad :).
10) As a child my sisters and I loved to play a game we called "fairies and unicorns" we would fly to an imaginary place we called rainbow land. I also liked to pretend I was a flying white tiger. We had so much fun together on our 17 acres of property! We were best friends then and remain best friends now.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Sounds like Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay,
I knew you were really talented and smart but Holy Cow. You spent your High School years at MCC. Dang girl!!! :-)
Wow, your hair was really long. I'm jealous :-)
Post a Comment