Last Friday was our tenth anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like just a short time has past since we met at the institute piano, fell in love, and married six months later. A lot has happened in that time. We have lived in four different little places, we have had two beautiful daughters, we have lived in Germany, I have gotten my degree, and Jamie has earned both his Bachelor's and his Master's degrees. Our love for each other has become very strong through both difficult and less-difficult times.
Last week we celebrated our anniversary by taking a trip to Oceanside, California. We left the kids with Jamie's mom and his sister who generously took care of them for us. We got to go to Ruby's, and Sea World, but mostly we just bummed around.Here is our picture with Ruby's in the background at the end of the Pier.
Here we are standing on the pier with our hotel in the background. If you ever want to visit So. California and not stay in San Diego, we really recommend Oceanside. If you want to be really close to the beach we also recommend this hotel, the Wyndham. It is only a couple of years old and really nice.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Our Ten Year Wedding Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary... way late! Who took the pictures of you guys? I always hate that when Robert & I actually manage to get out together, we can't document it, unless it's 2 feet away from our faces with a crappy self portrait, which is also always cropped wrong.10 years went by FAST!!! :)
Random people took the first two pictures and the last two were taken by me. For the last one, I held the camera as far away as I could.
Post a Comment