Jamie found this swing at Wal Mart and couldn't wait all the way till Anika's birthday to install it.
Our Friends from Germany sent Anika a book to help her learn to read and understand the alphabet in German. Jamie of course wasted no time reading it to her.
Friday, July 25, 2008
A Few Catch-Up Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys are so good about speaking German to Anika, she will be fluent in 2 languages! I wish I could get Robert to speak to my kids more regularly in spanish so they would pick it up. It is after all very useful her in AZ
(Mexi-ville) I will have to see my kids take a ride on that swing. That's pretty cool! :)
Hey... I just watched your favorite commercial from your sidebar links and it brought back so many memories! I am so glad you posted that cuz I couldn't find it when I tried. Isn't YouTube GREAT! That commercial is actually a lot funnier than I remember :)
Post a Comment