Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun At Oma and Opa's house

For Jeff's Birthday we went to visit them. Emma, Jonah, and Lily were there too. Oma got to do her favorite job--holding babies. It was great...Hannah just loves to be held!
Oma had punching balloons for all of the kids. They loved them! Unfortunately, a couple of them popped, including Anika's, and she was completely devastated. She talked about wanting her yellow balloon back all day after that.


Oma and Opa have a great backyard for the grandkids, they had so much fun playing together!

1 comment:

Cherri said...

It's so nice to see you update your blog!!! Anika is growing up so fast, I love that outfit on her by the way... and I didn't realize how long her hair had gotten! too bad about the balloon! I'm sure you could pick another one up at the dollar store or something. Hannah is precious in that pic!